It’s a bit wonky in the picture, but it’s always good to finish a blanket strip. We finish the second strip too this week!
- July 15: Spice, Dandelion, Saffron, Sunshine, Clementine, Mustard, Gold
- July 16: Saffron, Cypress, Meadow, Pistachio, Citron, Mustard, Gold
- July 17: Spice, Clementine, Dandelion, Primrose, Tomato, Mustard, Gold
- July 18: Citron, Saffron, Cypress, Meadow, Pistachio, Mustard, Gold
- July 19: Dandelion, Saffron, Sunshine, Clementine, Spice, Mustard, Gold,
- July 20: Saffron, Sunshine, Meadow, Pistachio, Dandelion, Mustard, Gold. STRIP 2 ENDS
- July 21: Citron, Clementine, Spice, Dandelion, Saffron, Mustard, Gold. STRIP 3 BEGINS
Back next week with the next squares. Leave me a link if you are joining in, or use #crochet6in366 on Instagram
2 thoughts on “Nasturtium Blanket continues”
Just to let you know that I love that way of joining the squares you mentioned. It looks extremely neat and flat on one side and there’s a slight ridge on the other! You work up your squares so quickly! It’s looking good!
Glad you like it. The little ridge gives a touch of texture and emphasises the squares I think.