Begins January 1 2021
There are few rules. They are summarised below
1. Choose your colours. I suggest a minimum of 6 including your joining colour. Keep a few of them secret. You can introduce them as the blanket progresses. I am using leftover balls and scraps. If one finishes too soon I will introduce another regardless.
2. Decide which square you want to make. How many rounds? What size your blanket?
3. Make your first square
4. Choose 2 or 3 of your colours.
5. Ask a friend* to choose either (for example):
- Your next colour
- The next colour combination
- The next colour order
*6. Ask a physical friend, someone you know on the Internet or be brave and ask for input on Instagram etc. I will be doing the latter, and also asking on my blog – so follow along somewhere for a chance to help me make my blanket.
7. Make it at your own pace – one square a day – two squares – several …
8. Occasionally (every other square or so?) ask for input from various sources as mentioned in *6
I’m not on Facebook but a friend has started a group over there. Here’s the link