If you have been following this exercise from the beginning you will already have completed a number of squares, with plenty of time to enjoy other projects too. Today a new blanket begins! The instructions will in future be published as usual on a Wednesday, but below you will find the first five days.
Week 26 continues
- July 3: Spice, Dandelion, Saffron, Citron, Clementine, Mustard, Gold. Strip 1 begins
- July 4: Pistachio, Citron, Saffron, Cypress, Meadow, Mustard, Gold.
- July 5: Clementine, Citron, Saffron, Tomato, Spice, Mustard, Gold.
- July 6: Cypress, Dandelion, Saffron, Citron, Pistachio, Mustard, Gold.
- July 7: Sunshine, Clementine, Spice, Dandelion, Saffron, Mustard, Gold.
Week 27 will be published next week as mentioned above. In case I forget to add them in the instructions – each round finishes with a round of Mustard followed by a round of Gold. This latter is also the joining colour. I try to double check each post before it is published, but this is quite a big undertaking and sometimes something is in my head and not yet on the page …..
A reminder that DERAMORES still have an exceptional offer until this Sunday, I think. If you need the above yarns now is the time to buy.
A reminder too that you can also follow the squares here if you prefer a visual reminder.