If you have followed along with the daily schedule for this blanket you will know that next Tuesday will see the very last square being made! Just the border after that, and as always in this series, that will your choice. I will show you my border once it’s completed. So, a week today we begin a new project, and I’m hoping you will be surprised and pleased at what I have in store.
So, here are the last squares for this blanket.
- August 19: Pistachio, Primrose, Citron, Saffron, Meadow, Mustard, Gold.
- August 20: Citron, Saffron, Tomato, Spice, Primrose, Mustard, Gold
- August 21: Sunshine, Pistachio, Meadow, Primrose, Dandelion, Mustard, Gold.
- August 22: Saffron, Tomato, Spice, Primrose, Citron, Mustard Gold.
- August 23: Meadow, Primrose, Dandelion, Sunshine, Pistachio, Mustard, Gold.
- August 24: Spice, Primrose, Citron, Saffron, Tomato, Mustard, Gold.
- August 25: Citron, Saffron, Meadow, Pistachio, Primrose, Mustard Gold.
And that completes the squares for the Nasturtium Blanket. I hope you have enjoyed it. I’ll continue to post pictures of mine until the border is finished – and next week we will begin the penultimate blanket in this series of six.
Details of the next blanket can be found here